We want you to love our site so if you’re not happy with the course or have had a bad experience (heaven forbid) just get in touch with us and let us know what happened.
What we will do:
- We will investigate and try to find out exactly what happened. We will not leave a stone unturned.
- If we screwed up somehow (we are human after all), we will apologize profusely and beg for your forgiveness.
What you should do:
- Tell us as soon as possible when something goes wrong. The complaint must be submitted within 30 days of the incident.
- Be kind.
We will let you know the outcome of the investigation and what steps we are taking to make sure that it doesn’t happen again. Any complaints about the food safety certificate program can go to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information:
- First and last name
- Email used to register for the course
- Phone number
- Details of the complaint
- What you would like happen
- Any other important details